The Rapido UHF Upgrade Kit allows users to transform their Rapido Hotend HF into the Rapido Hotend UHF, which features a V6 nozzle and a Volcano nozzle for ultra-high flow printing with high-temperature and fiber filaments. The upgraded hotend features a new heating block design with a larger melting zone, a cylindrical ceramic heating unit for uniform heating, and a thin-walled heat break to prevent clogging and heat creep. The integral frame is made of titanium alloy screws, which provide a lower thermal conductivity and enable quick nozzle changes. The hotend allows for quick switching between high-flow and ultra-high flow print heads with different nozzle types.
- [Upgrade]: Transforme of the Rapido Hotend HF into the Rapido Hotend UHF, equipped with both a V6 nozzle and Volcano nozzle.
- [High speed printing]:New heating block design with a larger melting zone for high speed and high-temperature printing.Ideal for high temperature and fibre filament printing.
- [Optimized structure]:Integral frame made of titanium alloy screws for lower thermal conductivity and one-handed nozzle change function.
- [Fast Heating]:cylindrical ceramic heating core offer uniform heating. Thin-walled heat break prevents heat creep and clogging while providing excellent thermal insulation.
- [Compatibility]:Compatiable with V6 and Volcano style nozzles to meet the requirements of high temperature and fibre filament printing.