BIGTREETECH Octopus Pro V1.0 Control Board/ Mainboard
Firmware link: Click here
- 【Main Control Chip】The main control board uses 32-bit ARM-level Cortex-M4 series STM32F407ZET6/ STM32F429ZE / STM32F446ZE chip with a frequency of up to 168MHz and the flash is 1MB.
- 【Support 60V Input】Supports up to 8 3D printer motherboards with a maximum 60V stepper motor. The motor drive power supply supports up to 60V input (only for the motor drive power supply).
- 【6 Controllable Fans】Up to 6 controllable fans, two normally open fans, and both support power supply voltage, 12V, 5V options.
- 【Update Firmware: Klipper/Marlin/RRF】Supports firmware update via DFU mode. This is where the firmware is sent to the board directly from the PC and does not require a bootloader however this method is not recommended for novice users as discussed later in this document.
- 【Level conversion IC】Supports proximity sensor, jumper optional pull-up resistor, supports more models, supports BL Touch.